We discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines to preserve people’s sight and fight the devastating impact of blindness around the world. We know that our people, with their passion for patients, will drive to deliver on our promise – vision for life.
We are a global company located in London and Stevenage, UK and Philadelphia and San Francisco, USA.
CARE FOR OUR PEOPLE
Our people are the key to realizing our vision. We work as one toward a common goal, have fun and together bring forward our best ideas. We celebrate success and embrace failure as an opportunity to learn and grow.
Passion for our patients
Our patients are our guide. We seek to anticipate their needs, understand their journey and drive to surpass their expectations. In times of ambiguity, we ask, “What’s best for patients?” and have courage and confidence to make it happen.
Deliver on our PROMISE
Our promise is big: vision for life. We own its gravity, acting urgently and challenging conventional thought. We take smart risks to deliver the best outcomes for our patients. We keep our promise.
Trust and Respect
- We act with integrity and hold ourselves and each other accountable
- We embrace open and honest dialogue
- We empower each other and value our diverse experience
Courage and Agility
- We ask difficult questions and change course to do what’s best for patients
- We follow data, seek creative solutions and are decisive
- We act with urgency,tenacity and rigor
Listening and Learning
- We step outside of our own interests and think across the organization
- We readily listen to ideas and feedback
- We acknowledge what we do not know and seek to grow
WHAT IT’S LIKE
WORKING FOR US
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer our team members multiple benefits to help them build their career with us.
For US-based team members:
- Bonus Program
- Equity Plan
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage plus wellness programs and telemedicine (where state law permits)
- Employer Paid basic term life and personal accident insurance
- Employer Paid Disability coverage
- Voluntary life and personal accident insurance available to employee and eligible dependents
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Commuter Beneﬁts Program
- Bonus Program
- Equity Plan
- Pension with excellent employer contribution
- Private Medical Health
- Cashplan – offers medical, dental, optical, employee assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Parental enhanced pay
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Travel Insurance
- Access to subsidized gym on (specific site only)
- Cycle to work scheme
Plus lots of fun social and sporting challenges/events throughout the year.
Find Out More
We are always looking for talented new team members to help us deliver on our vision.
If a relevant role isn’t advertised on the link below but you want to let us know you are interested in joining us, please send your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Our commitment to
Equality and Diversity
We are committed to promoting equality and diversity in all of our employment practices, and we aim to establish an inclusive culture, free of any form of discrimination. This statement reinforces our belief in respect of encouraging fairness, dignity and respect for everyone at Gyroscope.
We are fully committed to ensuring that every staff member has access to facilities, personal and career development opportunities and employment on an equal basis. This is irrespective of race, ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity, marriage or civil partnership, disability, age, gender sexual orientation, transgender identity or religion/belief.
We value diversity and recognise that the organisation is greatly enhanced by the different range of backgrounds, experiences, views, beliefs and cultures represented within its staff. We recognise that this variety promotes success and is intrinsic to the future development of Gyroscope.